Get in touch today 01792 203931
To all our Members,
We hope you have been ok through the second lockdown and are thrilled to welcome you all back, please see details below of how we can do so safely.
1. The rules around playing tennis and squash are the same as pre-lockdown. Please ensure you book a court and include the names of all players on the booking sheet
2. Just as a reminder, squash is limited to socially distanced drills only, unless playing a member of your extended household
3. The downstairs toilets will be open for members to use; the changing rooms remain closed. Please ensure you clean after use, using the disinfectant spray and paper towels/wipes
4. The rules for meeting inside the bar have changed to allow up to 4 people from different households to meet. You must, however, continue to observe the social distancing rules, and wear a mask until you are seated at the table.
5. To assist Justin, would all members wipe down their table and chair after use, with the cleaning wipes which will be made available.
6. Finally, would you endeavour to keep to a minimum the number of people ordering a drink at the bar at any one time. Ideally if you could sit at the table until the bar area is free, it will help us keep the area safe.
Please Note :
Take care All